|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language|
|Age||Public Date||11 September, 2020|
|Close Date||21 September, 2020||Maritals|
• Assist to prepare Admin Letter & Admin Document
• Manage cars and drivers (Daily check GPS to make sure that drivers travel to assigned places)
• Assign cars and drivers for all departments
• Spot check on the cleanliness and tidiness of every building
• Monitor and control the inventories of the companies and provincial branches supplies to ensure facilities and equipment are clean and good condition
• Prepare the report to Management for the assets serviceable & Non-Serviceable and recommend for repairing, replacement or disposal (write off) if that assets non-serviceable.
• Other tasks assigned by Management
• Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration, public Admin or related field
• Fresh Graduate students are encouraged to apply
• Good spoken and written both English and Khmer
• Good communication and high self-responsibility with strong commitment in team work.
• Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
• Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and Internet-Email or other software is a plus)
• Promptly support anytime
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: [email protected]
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 21 September 2020 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Phone||: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh,|