|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||2||Industry||Automotive Vehicle|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||18 November, 2020|
|Close Date||18 December, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
. Scope of working:
Architect is responsible for developing and designing construction project.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Involve with designing new building;
– Ensure that project designing matches with the needs and functional;
– Regular site visit to check on construction progress and produce detail drawings;
– Deal with problem that might come up during construction process;
– Extra claims raise by manager.
Qualification & Requirement:
– Bachelor degree or Master degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree;
– At least 1 year of working experience in similar position;
– Be able to use computer application(2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office);
– Be able to organize the project;
– Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem;
– Have good presentation skills;
– Have good oral and written in Khmer and English ;
– Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills;
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Architect is based in Head Office, the department of Architecture.
– Architect works under supervision & reports directly to Design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Seniority pay
– Internal and External Training