|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||5 October, 2020|
|Close Date||4 November, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Work independently or with consultant architects/engineers, design and prepare plans and
specifications, develop cost estimates, and coordinates implementation of capital improvement projects, oversee the work and administers consultant construction.
• Develop construction bid proposals, review bid specifications, recommend contract approval and administer contracts with consultant architects and engineers.
• Participate in final inspection of improvement projects and makes recommendation regarding acceptance of construction work.
• May review building plans and site design for aesthetics, environmental acceptability, compliance with codes and standards and accessibility requirements.
• Prepare reports and correspondence.
• Design projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
• Advise Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommend changes when necessary.
• Prepare and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Provide technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
• Provide advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
• Perform design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
• Review Subcontractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
• Work with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
• Collaborate and energize the design team to develop solutions to design problems.
• Originate and develop creative design concepts and design documents in all phases.
• Use computer programs such as AutoCAD Architecture, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch up Pro., V-Ray
Plug-in, Adobe Creative Suites at Very good level or higher.
Bachelor Degree Student in year 5 or Fresh Graduate in Architecture.
• Proven track record with 1 year experience or non experience also welcome to apply.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Possesses intermediate knowledge of applicable codes, and implications on design.
• Demonstrated success in taking projects through design review process.
• Ability to discuss and debate philosophical design issues and solve complex project issues.
• Proficiency with physical models.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
• Empathy CMEDCC Management philosophy.