|Career Level||Fresh Graduate||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||9 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||2 October, 2019|
|Close Date||1 November, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
1. Scope of working:
– The Architectural Design Manager is leading and managing the Architectural Design Team and ensure delivery of a large portfolio of projects from initial vision to construction. Reports to the Design Director
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage the design from concept to completion for all architectural projects
– Manage a range of human resources, both internal and external, ensuring effective staff development and performance management.
– Advise and support the Design Director on the design and technical issues in order to provide a long term company’s strategy.
– Make recommendations on design and technical issues to the Design Director and to assist in determining directorate policy and procedures in architectural and construction related matters
– Design and implement creative concepts of architectural layout and formulate and oversee project range, budgets, schedules and BOD expectations
– Monitor the schedule of the Architectural Department and distribute the design tasks amongst the Supervisors and ensure that each project is completed on time, within budget and matching the standards.
– Coordinate with internal disciplines and lead Senior Architects / Supervisors
– Participate in meetings with BOD and collaborate with other project’s stakeholders
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– BSc degree or higher in Architecture
– At least 10+ years work experience
– Previous experience of managing and leading a multi-disciplinary design team
– In-depth knowledge of all aspects of a construction project
– Demonstrable extensive experience of managing complex building projects
– Excellent knowledge of specifications, building codes and regulations
– Excellent coordination skills between different project’s stakeholders
– Ability to present ideas effectively and ability to evaluate ideas of others
– Decision-making and problem solving skills, administrative and management skills
– Excellent communication skills, strong leadership experience
– Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills
– Friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Architect Manager is based in Head Office, the department of Architecture.
– Architectural Design Manager works under the supervision and reports to the Design Director
7. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special Price for House Loan.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|