|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||9 May, 2019|
|Close Date||8 June, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
1. Apply creative thinking, analysis and good judgement to purpose innovative solutions to technical problems, which may involve a range of diverse approaches and resolving conflicting issues.
2. Produce and test prototype implementations of systems to help answer research questions by using principle of engineering, manufacturing techniques, and commercial experience
3. Transfer results of work, and encourage others to do so, e.g in the form of system for operational use or advice.
4. Evaluate technology through activities such as program trials, lab tests and user tests in order to determine its suitability and effectiveness.
5. Document results for an audiences within the department or wider FUXIN, including external-facing output such as conference papers and blog posts
6. Provide advice and consultancy to help the FUXIN and its external partners make the best decisions, within own field of expertise
7. Use persuasion and facilitation skills to gain corporation of group of outside R&D including external contacts, and negotiate agreements to advance R&D projects
8. Identity and follow up opportunities for learning and development to ensure skill set meets evolving requirements and stay at the forefront of relevant scientific and technology areas
9. Design and prepare plans by using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
10. Supporting with architectural & Structural design, quantity survey, and detailing plan including shop drawing
11. Other tasks as per assigned by superior.
– Bachelor’s Degree of Architectural/Civil Engineering or above
– At least 2 years of experiences in architect/ Civil Engineering fields
– Modeling software(Sketch Up, 3Dmax, Revit), Structural design software(Sap, Etabs, Robot), CADD software (AutCAD), graphic design software (Photoshop, illlustraror), MS office: word & Excel, PowerPoint.
– Good Command in English both speaking and writing
– Written, Verbal, Analytical and interpersonal skills
Contact Person Ms.Mealea/Mr.Sokhim/Ms.Linda
Phone 010-999-518/ 010-656-242/070-824-247
Email [email protected]
Address Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|: [email protected]|