|Career Level||Fresh Graduate||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English / Khmer|
|Age||Public Date||6 November, 2019|
|Close Date||16 November, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Design databases for the purpose of data entry, processing and analysis.
• Support Customer service to solve problem.
• Develop new feature on billing system if need.
• Write script to generate report in case of Billing System does not have existing report in required format.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Must have worked extensively in database queries, stored procedures and report generation for SQL Server
• Must be experienced in Programming Languages (VB.net, ASP.net, C#)
• Experienced in data automation and using code to solve problems.
• Ability to match data from different technical platforms.
• Strong eye for detail. Able to produce accurate reports.
• Have advanced Excel knowledge (able to use Pivot Tables and formulas effectively)
• Knowledgeable in Windows Server, Access and MySQL is an asset
• Familiar with network concept in both LAN and WAN is an asset.
• Good English in both writing and speaking.
• Strong commitment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4×6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: [email protected] with caption subject. Database Developer. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 16 November 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Phone||: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh,|