|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||Khmer, English, Chinese(Priority)|
|Age||20 - 50||Public Date||4 November, 2020|
|Close Date||4 December, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Reporting directly to the Project/Technical Director and working closely with project team team, this role is responsible for creating technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations of construction projects. The incumbent will be working with subcontractors, engineers and architects as needed. The ideal applicant will be highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead and multitask in order to meet deadlines.
• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Preparing rough and detailed scale plans for foundations and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
• Preparing cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under Project/Technical Director’s supervision.
• Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
• Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations, as well as client requirements
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Architecture.
• Experience in computer-aided design and drafting – Autocad or similar applications.
• Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
• Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
Interested applicants, please send via email the cover letter and most updated CV with a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: 061 602 200 / 069 897 468
|Phone||: 069 897 468|
|Address||: Address : St. 104, Preah Theat Village, Sangkat Roluos, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh|