|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||28 June, 2019|
|Close Date||28 July, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
2- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
3- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
4- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
5- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision.
6- Do the other tasks as per assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree of Architecture
– At least 2-year-experience of Architecture
– Civil Engineer
– Sub-contractor workforce/quality management
– Leadership & Management
– High Critical Thinking
– High Problem Solving
– Able to work under pressure
– Work under pressure
Yearly Salary Increment
Training and Development
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 010-999-518/ 010-656-242/070-824-247|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|