|Numer of Experience (Year)||No||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||3||Industry||Property Management|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||1 June, 2019|
|Close Date||10 June, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Assist Supervisor for overall Engineering activity
– Full Responsibility for High Voltage (MV) Low Voltage (LVSB) switch Gear, Transformer, Lighting and System control
– Regular Planned servicing program in accordance with company standards.
– Troubleshoots repairs and maintains electrical distribution systems including electric motors, electric controls, fire alarms, and clock systems.
– Ensures campus fire alarms and emergency electrical systems are operational; performs certification testing on alarm systems.
– Installs, troubleshoots and repairs new equipment and systems, including all campus lights and programmable lighting controls.
– Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to National Electrical Code Requirements and reports back to supervisor.
– Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction
– Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
– Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts,
– Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
– May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
– Assists and serves as back up to other Engineering staff.
– Bachelor Degree of Electrical or related degree
– Have wide knowledge about all sections in engineering department.
– Analyzing and resolving equipment and system procedural problems;
– Performing basic reports preparation and recommendations;
– Organizing own work, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction;
– Communicating and liaising effectively with co-workers, subordinates, superiors, the general public, representatives of public and private organizations and others sufficient to exchange or convey information.
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CVs with salary expectation to the following email or address:
* Phone : 012 432 411, 093 246 767
* Email : [email protected]
* Address : Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
* Website : www.vattanaccapital.com
* Closing Date : 10 / Jun / 2019
All application documents will be treated confidentially and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Phone||: 012 432 411, 093 246 767|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|