|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||4 September, 2020|
|Close Date||4 October, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Understand costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
• Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
• Advise on a procurement strategy
• Allocate work to subcontractors
• Provide advices on contractual claims
• Prepare progress claim payment for subcontractors work
• Manage costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure
• Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
• Perform risk and value management and cost control.
Nearly graduated or fresh graduated student in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related fields
• Have experience in running tendering processes for project management and/or architectural/engineering design consulting
• Have knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities
• Good at using AutoCAD, Excel and other programs related to Quantity Surveyor.
• Have good time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
• Have good organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes
• Have negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors
• Demonstrate good written and spoken English
• Pay attention to details.
**Noted: working place at project Parkland 598
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals,Seniority pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.