|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||24 January, 2020|
|Close Date||23 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Accurate reading of master-plan and infrastructure drawings
– Provide technical guideline to sub-contractors or workers
Organize and supervise material, workers, safety and solve problem at site
– Supervise sub-contractors and workers to ensure correct use of material according to the specifications, proper installation, and construction quality and construction progress as scheduled.
– Supervise the construction of landscape for whole site and ensure that landscape construction plan is linked to the overall site development plan for achieve coordinated development and finished work on time.
– Bachelor Degree Civil Engineer/Rural Engineer or related field.
– Minimum 1 years of working experience in construction site management.
– Can use AutoCAD 2D, Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email.
– Good communication and inter-personal skills.
– Good in problems-solving skill.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Good understanding of Civil work.
– Strong communication skills.
– Good command of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, Seniority pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 216 374 / 095 999 873 /069 999 528|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia|