|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English|
|Age||Public Date||5 October, 2020|
|Close Date||31 October, 2020||Maritals|
• Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards.
• Estimate material requirements, and present design to client for approval.
• Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces.
• Select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client.
• Plan architectural detail and choose color palettes; draw up floor plans and sketches.
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create drawings.
• Supervise assistants who carry out their plans and perform administrative tasks
• Coordinate work schedules; follow up with client to ensure design specifications
• Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans
• Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination
• Bachelor Degree in Interior Design / Information Technology
• At least 2 years interior design experience with commercial office projects
• Degree in Interior Design
• knowledge of Building Codes, Space Planning, CAD/Sketch Up modeling; amazing computer skills
• Awesome communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Construction, Contract Documents and Construction Administration Implementation as well as Finishes & Furniture specifying; 3D Max.
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: [email protected]
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 31 October 2020 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Phone||: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh,|