|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Oddar Meanchey|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Recruitment Agent|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English|
|Age||25 - 45||Public Date||30 January, 2017|
|Close Date||1 March, 2017||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A. A designer may be asked to create or renovate spaces within:
– offices and industrial units
– shops, hotels and restaurants
– public buildings
– historic buildings
– Ad-hoc tasks: as assigned by executive office
B. Tasks may include:
– Working to a brief, which details what the space will be used for, and finding out the client’s personal ideas and requirements
– Inspecting and surveying buildings
– Setting schedules for the project
– Carrying out research, to make sure that plans are technically feasible
– Producing rough sketches and a mood board – a collection of suitable images, colour and materials
– Developing detailed designs, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software or small-scale models
– Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design and budget
– Advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of paints and fabrics to be used
– Supervising the work as it is carried out.
Qualifications & Experiences:
– BS/BA degree in Interior Design or similar
– Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
– Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
– Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
– Excellent portfolio of previous works
– Creative talent, imagination and eye for design, including colour, and good 3D awareness
– Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills, the ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others.
– Project management skills: good organizational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget
– Awareness of technical building issues, and the range of relevant products and materials
– Fluent in English, other language (Thai or Chinese) would be advantage
– Mature, self-discipline, and confident with figure
• Attendance is an imperative job function.
• Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
II. Core Values:
In order to achieve success the CORE Realty Management team must embrace certain core principles and values.
• Tenacity & Enthusiasm
III. Benefit Entitlements
– A/C Accommodation & Security – Free Wifi
– Food at the food court – Fitness (Gym)
– Laundry and utilities – Annual Staff Party
– OFF: 5 days a month – Annual Leave: 14 days
– Medical Reimbursement – Child Allowance
– Study Allowance – Annual Increase
– Maternity leave – Paternity Leave
– Marriage Leave – Pension Fund