|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English or other language is a plus|
|Age||Public Date||3 October, 2019|
|Close Date||12 October, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
• Assist to prepare legal document such as memorandums, Contract, and agreement;
• Assist to prepare other paperwork such as briefs, minutes, reports and agendas.
• Provide general administrative support to the Legal Department.
• Assist to keep track on updates of laws, Statutes, decisions, and other legal article.
• Other tasks assigned by Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Law with strong academic background from law school.
• At least 1 year of working experience in law.
• Good Knowledge on Cambodian law.
• Good legal research skills.
• Good knowledge in administrative letter writing in Khmer and English
• Good personality, flexibilities, hardworking, and can work under pressure.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet using)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and other departments.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4×6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (855) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: [email protected] with caption subject. Legal Officer. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 12 October 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Phone||: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh,|