|Company||: TEM TRADING|
|Category||: No Categories|
|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Age||Public Date||13 January, 2021|
|Close Date||12 February, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Plan warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency in both operations and capacity
– Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
– Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
– Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
– Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
– Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
– Arrangement Transportation for Pick up Product.
– Collect Documents has issued from Deliverier with Correct.
– Manage Documents from Deliverier In Right Place.
– Manage Workplan with Team Management.
– Report Weekly Transportation to Inventory Manager,
– Make a good relationship and communication with Teamwork and Customer.
– Maintaining a clean and organized clean work.
– Other tasks are requested by Inventory Manager
Business planning framework responsible for making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time. Part of supply chain management in charge of governing transportation efforts. Includes a range of professionals from logistics coordinators to truck drivers, warehouse managers to dispatch professionals. Job duties vary by occupation and the materials or products managed.
Logistics Skills and Qualifications:
Attention to detail, Strong time management skills, Communication skills, Ability to work well with others, Organisation skills, Quality management skills, Works well with deadlines, Knowledge of logistics systems, Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations, Ability to contribute individually to greater goal, Planning skills, Understanding of transportation issues, Knowledge of logistics subset (e.g. People working in ground transportation need to have understanding of trucking and rail shipments), Experience working in logistics preferred, Bachelor’s degree required for most positions, Master’s degree preferred for management position.