|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||8 January, 2021|
|Close Date||7 February, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Plan, manage, lead, control, MEP work team.
• Ensure management of the MEP design process in accordance with company policy, procedures and the Design Management Plan.
• Develop the MEP Project design brief (concept) and maintain by regular review
• Manage the MEP design including all inputs, coordination and deliverables to achieve the time, cost, and quality objectives.
• Arrange full construction (MEP Installation & planning) support during the design phase to maximize constructability.
• Set-up & monitor a MEP design quality plan, linking Designers quality plans with a regular review
and audit function.
• Ensure that the design intent and design performance criteria are maintained through the design development and construction process.
• Report immediately any event which will significantly change previous forecasts and/or senior
management expectations of the next forecasts.
• Lead problem solving and resolution of design issues
• Identify issues causing risk or delay to the project
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
Master/Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
• At least 5-6 years of working experiences of management level and MEP designing skill;
• Computer literacy especially MS Office, Ms. Project, AutoCAD;
• Good knowledge of MEP System;
• Excellent attention to detail and excellent in organization skill;
• Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills;
• Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, Creative;
• Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility;
• Good oral and written in both Khmer and English.