|Company||: Nest Architecture & Construction Co.,Ltd.|
|Category||: Electrical and Energy Engineering|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||29 May, 2019|
|Close Date||27 June, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Assessing project requirements
– Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
– Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
– Development of MEP scope documents, MEP bid package development at very early stages of scope development, and subcontractor negotiations.
– As well as on-site supervision and coordination of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and elevator subcontractors, and successful completion of construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to quality, contracts, and scheduling.
– Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
– Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
– Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submitting.
– Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
– Assist in the installation of MEP work.
– Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submitting.
– Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
– Bachelor’s degree in MEP or Electrical Engineer
– Has experience in Electrical Engineer or related field
– Good command of English for communication(Speaking, Writing, Listening)
– Must has proficient computer skills in
– MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Google Sketch-up
– Autodesk AutoCAD
– Fast learner
– Self-motivated, creative, and resourceful
– Good communication skills, and interpersonal skills
– Strong willing and commitment to achieve work
– Willing to work for long term period.
*** How to Apply***
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV with salary expectation and a recent photo 4×6 via [email protected]
*DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SUBJECT THE POSITION YOU APPLYING FOR!*
*** How to Apply***
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV with salary expectation and a recent photo 4×6
No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA
Email: [email protected]
For more information, contact number:
093 37 77 58 / 089 555 498
*DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SUBJECT OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR!*
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA|