|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||Khmer, English|
|Age||20 - 50||Public Date||13 September, 2020|
|Close Date||31 October, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Location: Phnom Penh
– Schedule: Full-time
– Salary: Negotiated based on the experiences
** Job Description
The role of Senior MEP Engineer will be responsible for providing MEP drawing, coordination, construction technical support for all projects assigned. The incumbent will also ensure the smooth of coordination MEP concern with other internal departments including BU and Project as required supporting the MEP infrastructure needs.
• Develop detailed design specifications and assists for MEP engineering services and similar to contracts to support Department needs;
• Develop detail MEP engineering related scope of work for all capital projects;
• Review and comment on all MEP engineering related work performed by engineering consultants;
• Conduct site inspections to ensure adherence to engineering standards and specifications;
• Support construction contractor and provide MEP engineering related support, review and coordination to ensure that the quality expectation are properly met during construction;
• Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards;
• Develop highly complex engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments as required;
• Recommend alternative engineering solutions to management to meet the requirement;
• Design, develop, modify and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support the capital improvement projects objectives;
• Review all project MEP field reports on a monthly basis;
• Coordinate with office staff, consultants, contractors and other personnel; and
• Any additional tasks identified by your supervisor.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience or equivalent in the MEP engineering field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, people/customer skills and proven leadership abilities with the motivation to manage MEP design projects from initiation through successful completion
• Working experience with engineering programs, including AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
• Be honest and responsible towards the job.
• Willing to work hard and be flexible on timings.
• Experience in Construction Company will be an advantage.
Interested applicants, please send via email the cover letter and most updated CV with a recent photo to: [email protected]
|Phone||: 069 897 468|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Address : St. 104, Preah Theat Village, Sangkat Roluos, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh|