|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||16 November, 2020|
|Close Date||16 December, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of
• Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project
• Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake
• Perform risk, value management and cost control;
• Advise on a procurement strategy;
• Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
• Prepare and analyse costing’s for tenders;
• Allocate work to subcontractors;
• Provide advice on contractual claims;
• Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
• Value completed work and arrange payments;
• Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or other related field
– At least 02 to 05 years of experiences in the quantity surveyor or cost estimator or other related position
– Experience working in a large multinational civil contractor or large scale real estate development firm.
– High degree of proficiency in cost saving initiatives and e-Auction bidding implementation.
– Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Good communication, leadership, and initiative skills
– Critical thinking and analytical skills
– Must be precise, organized, flexible & autonomous
– Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.