|Career Level||Fresh Graduate||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||13 November, 2020|
|Close Date||13 December, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
The role of MEP Site Engineer will be responsible for providing MEP drawing, coordination, construction technical support for all projects assigned. The incumbent will also ensure the smooth of coordination MEP concern with other internal departments including BU and Project as required supporting the MEP infrastructure needs.
– Conduct site inspections to ensure adherence to engineering standards and specifications;
– Support construction contractor and provide MEP engineering related support, review and coordination to ensure that the quality expectation are properly met during construction;
– Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards;
– Develop highly complex engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments as required;
– Recommend alternative engineering solutions to management to meet the requirement;
– Design, develop, modify and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support the capital improvement projects objectives;
– Review all project MEP field reports on a monthly basis;
– Coordinate with office staff, consultants, contractors and other personnel; and
– Any additional tasks identified by your supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Engineering or other related fiels.
– Minimum of 03 to 05 years’ experience or equivalent in the MEP engineering field.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, people/customer skills
– Working experience with engineering programs, including AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
– Be honest and responsible towards the job.
– Willing to work hard and be flexible on timings.
– Experience in Construction Company will be an advantage.
– Good command of spoken English