|Career Level||Fresh Graduate||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male||Language||English / Khmer|
|Age||Public Date||6 November, 2019|
|Close Date||16 November, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
o Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
o Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
o Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
• Associate or bachelor degree in Engineering, IT or related field
• 1-2 years of experience engineering, IT or related field.
• Good written and spoken English, or other languages: Chinese/Vietnamese is preferable
• Skills and knowledge with ISP business
• Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
• Be willing to support as needed.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4×6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: [email protected] with caption subject. OSP Engineer. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 16 November 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Phone||: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh,|