|Company||: ISI STEEL CO., LTD.|
|Category||: No Categories|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||17 January, 2020|
|Close Date||6 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Assist to create and oversee leadership and worker training needs and schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource management.
• Monitor, assemble all records and evaluate all station and machine of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency through OEE & OLE for management reporting.
• Enforce & follow establish safety rules, regulations and company standards including ISO9001:2015 &5S.
• Assist for recording manufacturing process in the plant.
• Maintain open lines of communication between leaders and workers, management and executives.
• Monitor all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly.
• Assist with creation KPIs and measure them non a regular basis.
• Ensure smooth daily operations.
• Assist and collaborate in production planning and scheduling as required for machine and workers.
• Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
• 3-5 years of experiences in manufacturing production
• Ms. Office, internet, email
• Good comment in English (Speaking, Writing, and Listening)
• Problem Solving skill
• Able to manage in process
• Self-motivated with result driven approach
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Able to work under pressure
• Annual Salary increment
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Learning and Development
• Lunch Allowance
• Coffee and fruit serve
• Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
• Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
• Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
• Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 010-999-518/ 010-656-242/070-824-247|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|