|Company||: DENSO (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD.|
|Category||: Industrial and Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||No||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Automotive Vehicle|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-Good|
|Age||20 - 30||Public Date||1 May, 2019|
|Close Date||16 May, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Responsible for production preparation, machine setup, working standard making and production process improvement.
– Checking, reporting, and improving productivity.
** Job Duty:
– Prepare process chart, process control sheet, material application sheet
– Control machine operation
– Production process improvement
– Productivity improvement
– Age: 22 ~ 30 years
– Sex: Male would be preferable for work late at night
– Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering in field mechanics, electronic, electricity, automotive, or relevant field.
– Primary mathematics ability
– Can use English for communication
– Good at PC skill (Excel, word, Power Point)
– Open mind & team work mind
– Friendliness toward all associates.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and Cover Letter to email: [email protected] and [email protected] , or submit hard copy directly to the head office located in PPSEZ. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
For more information, please call to
077 666 042
|Phone||: 077 666 042 / 077 555 443|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Lot P1-A3-1, Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ), National road No 4, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|