|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Age||Public Date||9 August, 2019|
|Close Date||7 September, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
– Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
– Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
– Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
– Ensuring project deadlines are met.
– Determining project changes.
– Providing administrative support as needed.
– Undertaking project tasks as required.
– Developing project strategies.
– Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
– Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
– Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
– Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
– Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
– Have at least 3 years working experience in Construction, or Construction Management.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineer, Construction Management or other related fields.
– Proficiency in computer skills program MS Office Project (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Proven track record of bringing construction projects in on time and within budget is preferred.
*** How to Apply***
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV with salary expectation and a recent photo 4×6 via [email protected]
*DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SUBJECT THE POSITION YOU APPLYING FOR!*
Thank you for interesting in our job vacancy.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA|