|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||6 January, 2020|
|Close Date||5 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Managing all aspects of delivery and coordination of construction projects including planning, design, budg-eting, scheduling, labor compliance and closeout activities.
• Evaluating architectural and engineering proposals and providing execution, contracting and awarding strate-gies and recommendations.
• Reviewing and responding to requests for information (RFI), change order proposals (COP), and inspection for quality assurance and merit.
• Preparing cost estimates and negotiation a fair and reasonable cost for extra services obtained form commis-sioned architects/engineers and for change order submitted by contractors.
• Reviewing contractor baseline schedules including analysis of critical path and recovery schedules, to monitor construction process, report potential issues, and ensuring projects are delivered within approval timelines.
• Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
• Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
• Review shop-drawing submittal under the direction of the project/construction manager.
• Other tasks as per assigned.
• Degree in Architect or Architectural Engineering or related field.
• 3 years experiences in Architectural Site Management, Project Management.
• Proficiency in Ms. Office, AutoCad, Revit MEP, M.s Project, Sketch-Up.
• Proficiency in English communication.
• Project management knowledge.
• Negotiation skill
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skill
• Problem solving and analytic thinking.
• Annual Salary increment
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Learning and Development
• Lunch Allowance
• Coffee and fruit serve
• Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
• Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
• Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
• Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 010-999-518/ 010-656-242/070-824-247|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|