|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||29 May, 2019|
|Close Date||27 June, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Preparing tender and contract documents, including BOQ (bills of quantities) with the architect for the client.
– To supervise all projects’ activities within the company, ensuring that all activities carried out are strictly in accordance to contractual specifications or company’s requirements or specified codes and standards.
– To implement for specific project procedures.
– To bring about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
– To present reports containing details regarding the project’s progress.
– To perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
– To coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
– To monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
– To follow up with team leaders to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/ or planning
– To define for other solution of special construction issues and site conditions.
– To manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem.
– To ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with time lines of the project.
– Have at least 5 years working experience in Construction, or Construction Management.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineer, Construction Management or other related fields.
– Good command of reading, writing and speaking English is a plus.
– Proficiency in computer skills program MS Office Project (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Proven track record of bringing construction projects in on time and within budget is preferred.
*** How to Apply***
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV with salary expectation and a recent photo 4×6 via [email protected]
*DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SUBJECT THE POSITION YOU APPLYING FOR!*
Thank you for interesting in our job vacancy.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA|