|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||20 January, 2020|
|Close Date||19 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Liaison with supplies to determine purchasing requirements,
specifications and supply schedules.
– Coordinate the delivery of goods through suppliers to ensure
they arrive on site according to schedule.
– Ensuring to inform of any issues or delays relating to
procurement and supply of goods.
– Working with Purchasing and Account Supervisor to develop
strategies and procedures.
– Sourcing quality goods from approved local, overseas
suppliers and recommending new products and suppliers while
focusing on the highest value at lowest cost.
– Negotiate price and follow up them by mail or phone.
– Track the delivery or purchases.
– Find new vendors for better quality as well as better
– Draft contracts and maintains all vendor relationships.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field.
– No experience also encourage to apply
– Good in spoken and written in English.
– Computer Literate: Microsoft Office & Internet.
– Be honest and responsible towards the job.
– Willing to work hard and be flexible on timings.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 221 898|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|