|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||4 September, 2020|
|Close Date||4 October, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Perform all daily inspection to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works.
– Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment, job safety environmental analysis and checklist based on specifications of the project.
– Determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes;
– Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, materials, etc.
– Other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent degree.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience as QA/QC or Finishing Engineer.
– Can work with less supervision.
– Be able to use Auto CAD, Ms. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and relevant program;
– Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
– Be able to use English language
– Good at problems solving, negotiation and site management
– Be friendly, flexible, honestly, patient, punctual, hardworking, and be able to work under pressure.
– Be able to use AutoCAD 2D, MS. Office, Internet & E-mail or related programs.