|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Kampong Thom|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||Khmer, English, Chinese(Priority)|
|Age||25 - 45||Public Date||12 October, 2020|
|Close Date||31 October, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Schedule: Full-time
– Salary: Negotiated based on the experiences
** Job Description
1. Description Follow the instruction of Construction Manager/ Project Manager and administratively functionally reporting to the Construction Manager/ Project Manager.
2. Preparation of QA/QC plan for the project. Ensure inspection testing as per Quality Plan.
3. Raising of Inspection Request. Issues guidelines to Engineers on QA/QC compliances.
4. Arranges material and equipment QA/QC related testing from Approved Third Party labs.
5. Receives and checks materials onsite.
6. testing of Earthworks testing shall be according to the following standard
7. testing concrete and laboratory.
1. Obtained Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or
2. At least 5 year experiences in the construction sector and
2 years in management level;
3. An enthusiastic person with extensive knowledge of civil engineering;
4. Be able to use AutoCAD 2D, 3ds Max, and SketchUp;
5. Effective written and oral communication skills;
6. Be honest, flexible, independent, and able to work under pressure;
7. Sound decision making capabilities;
8. A strong focus on continuous improvement.
9. Priority for Female
|Phone||: 069 897 468|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Address : St. 104, Preah Theat Village, Sangkat Roluos, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh|