|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||20 - 40||Public Date||1 November, 2019|
|Close Date||30 November, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Prepare Cost estimation of the project.
– Tender preparation and coordinating tender process.
– Maintain Cost tracker.
– Contractor claim assessment/ payment evaluation.
– Variation and final account settlement.
– Assist on Procurement when necessary.
– Carrying out other department duties.
– Do the other tasks which assign by Manager
* Qualifications and Education Requirements
– Age 20~40
– Male & Female
– A Bachelor’s degree in MEP engineering, or other closely related field.
– Minimum 2 year of experiences.
– Relevant experience in construction projects.
– Good contractual and pricing knowledge will be an advantage.
– Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
– Good in English language in both written and spoken.
– Being pro-active in the delivery of tasks.
– Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
– Being able to work in team and good time management, hard-working and initiative skill.
– Being honest, friendly, flexible, high commitment, good attitude, open-minded and work ethic.
– Strong interpersonal, Communication, and problem solving skills.
– Being able to travel to sites/provinces and mobilize the workplace.
– Ever do project on link house, shop house, flat house, building, hotel, infrastructure, …etc.
– Able to manage the tasks assigned by manager and deliver on time and schedule
– Honest, working hard, and quick learner
– All Applicants should be updated CV and Photo
– Qualified Candidates will shortlist for interviewing
* Preferred Skills
– Engineering or Relevant field
– Can Speak Chinese more priority
* Code of Conduct:
– Keep a good presentation and express perfect behaviour and appearance, seriousness
– Be industrial and helpful
– Be polite and friendly
– Honesty, loyalty, and pay attention on work
– Work independent and confidential
* Staff’s Benefit:
– Received Gasoline Monthly
– Provide Phone, Sim Card and Phone card
– Annual Leave 15days
– Sick Leave 7days
– Special Leave 7days
– Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia Labour Law)
– Private Insurance (Health, Accident and Life insurance)
– Public Insurance (NSSF)
– Staff’s Evaluation Twice per year
– Staff’s Birthday
– Annual Party
– Yearly Bonus
– 13th Salary
– And other Special Discount from Partner Shops
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 081 666 028 / 081 6666 21 / 095 636 946|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No. 24, 6-7th Floor, Street 271, Sangkat Ou Baek Khaom, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA|