|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||15 June, 2019|
|Close Date||14 August, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Prices/forecasts the cost of the different materials needed for the project
– Conducts actual progress updating of the existing projects
– Establishes and updates change order of the projects
– Evaluates and endorses designers, suppliers and contractors proposals
– Prepares budgetary cost estimates based on schematic/architectural design
– Performs and/or manage the quantity survey and pricing effort for internal budgets
– Prepares tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
– Tracks changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
– Procures or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
– Measures and values the work done on site
– Liaises with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project Supervisor and site engineers
– Selects and/or source construction materials and writes reports
– Performs other task assigned by management.
– Cambodian nationality
– At least 02 year experiences in building surveying with construction company
– Bachelor Degree Civil Engineer or related fields.
– Good looking pleasant & be flexible
– Good communication with other team work
– Be creative & self-development
– Be good at problem solving at site in any case happened
– Good English speaking/Writing
– Be able to use MS. Office, Internet & E-mail or related programs
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 085 867 788 / 098 598 777|
|: [email protected]|