|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||9 January, 2020|
|Close Date||8 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of
• Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project
• Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake
• Perform risk, value management and cost control;
• Advise on a procurement strategy;
• Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
• Prepare and analyse costing’s for tenders;
• Allocate work to subcontractors;
• Provide advice on contractual claims;
• Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
• Value completed work and arrange payments;
• Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
A basic degree in Quantity Surveying or proven track record
in such related works and a firm understanding in the
• Building or construction;
• Civil or structural engineering;
• Economics, Geography, and Mathematics;
• Urban and land studies.
• Knowledge of the applicable standards (Building codes, BSEN,
JIS and others);
• Good communication, leadership, and initiative skills;
• Critical thinking and analytical skills;
• Must be precise, organized, flexible & autonomous
• Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 221 898|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|