|Company||: Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd|
|Category||: Industrial and Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Siem Reap|
|Hiring (Person)||2||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||15 February, 2021|
|Close Date||17 March, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health at construction site
– Strongly implement Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations at site
– Support in review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
– Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
– Carry out safety inspections, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported.
– Support in health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
– Provide regular reports to the HSE Manager, Project Manager, Construction Manager and Site Manager.
– Conduct toolbox meeting safety training to workers, technicians and staffs.
– Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
– Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
– Fresh graduated of Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Engineering, for experience is advantages.
– Have knowledge of maintenance system for utilities
– Good computer literacy is essential (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Good in English language speaking, writing and listening skills are mandatory required.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills