|Numer of Experience (Year)||No||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||7 June, 2019|
|Close Date||7 July, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Conduct regular worksite inspections and audits including security guard, worker camps by making assessments, reviewing and evaluating safety issues, and provide recommendations to improve the internal responsibility system within the company;
– Lead the worker camp and security audit to make sure they align with the company’s mission
– Respond and coordinate hazard document analysis process, hazard identification, exposure assessment and controls
Participate in meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operation’s daily workplace
Review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
– Exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts.
– Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas at all sites
– Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP)
– Control the incident safety organization
Facilitate security and safety training workshops organized by concerned agencies
– Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other realted field
– At least 1 years of experience in HSE, Safety Officer, Admin Officer or realated position.
– Knowledge of HSE or Safety management
Good business acumen
– Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
– Good English spoken and written, able to present and discuss
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong negotiation and presentation skills
– Ability to work well individually and as a team
– Ability to work under pressure
To submit your job application, please go to https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2070&company=chipmonggr&username=?action=apply
What We Offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
Position will be closed when it filled
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 216 374 / 095 999 873 /069 999 528|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia|