|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||11 January, 2020|
|Close Date||10 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Manage all aspects of project delivery and coordination of construction projects including planning, design, budgeting, scheduling, labor compliance and closeout activities
• Evaluate architectural and engineering proposals and providing execution, contracting and awarding strategies and recommendations
• Review and responding to requests for information (RFI), change order proposals (COP), and Inspection for quality assurance and merit.
• Prepare cost estimates and negotiate a fair and reasonable cost for extra services obtained from commissioned architects/engineers and for change orders submitted by contractors.
• Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
• Review shop-drawing submittal under the direction of the Project/Construction Manager
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Related Field
• At least 3 years of experiences as site architect
• Ms. Office, AutoCad, Ms. Project, Sketch-up, Revit
• Average in English
• Analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner, Project Management knowledge, Negotiation skill, Good interpersonal skill, Eye on Detail.
• Annual Salary Review
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Learning and Development
• Lunch Allowance
• Coffee and fruit serve
• Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
• Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
• Company Events
• Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
• Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 010-999-518/ 010-656-242/070-824-247|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|