|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||8 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||4||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||3 July, 2019|
|Close Date||2 August, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Scope of working:
The Senior Architect is managing the Architectural Team and coordinates with internal disciplines. Reports to the Architectural Design Manager
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Coordinate with internal disciplines and lead team members
– Distribute the design tasks amongst the team members and ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and matching the standards.
– Monitor the production of the conceptual, schematic and detailed design drawings
– Monitor the development of the design details of construction documents
– Provide input into project design when required
– Coordinate specifications with drawings to meet project requirements
– Manage all constructability issues and liaise with the relevant parties to resolve them
– Respond to RFIs coming from the construction site or external consultants
– Participate in meetings with different project’s stakeholders internal or external
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– Bechelor degree or higher in Architecture
– At least 8+ years work experience
– Previous experience of leading a design team
– Design and construction management experience
– Architecture and demonstrable experience of working on complex buildings
– Excellent knowledge of specifications, building codes and regulations
– Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
– Be able to organize the project
– Knowledge of design and presentation software applications such as 2D-3D Autocad, ,3D Max, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office
– Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
– Excellent presentation skills
– Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills
– Excellent communication skills, strong leadership experience
– Friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Senior Architect is based in Head Office, the department of Architecture.
Senior Architect works under the supervision and reports to the Architectural Design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special Price for House Loan.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|