|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||10 November, 2020|
|Close Date||10 November, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Produce Architectural lighting concepts for Exterior or Interior Design
– Work on Architectural 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, camera animation, rendering on visual or walk-through projects
– Coordinate with architects, Interior designers and Electrical engineers
– Prepare presentation documents and otherwise assist in presentations both internally and externally
– Collaborate with product specialists to develop company requirements and technical specification documents.
– Implement projects according to design.
– Distribute the design tasks among the team members and ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and matching the standards.
. Job Requirement
– Knowledge of Architectural 3D modeling
– Knowledge of design and presentation software applications such as 2D-3D AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch up, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office or other special effects software
– Understanding of photometric concepts and units (Lumen Method, Uniformity, Illuminance, Exitance, Luminance, Lumens, Candela).
– Understanding of vision, visual performance, glare, and comfort as it relates to lighting.
– Lamp technologies (fluorescent, halogen, LED, metal halide, high pressure sodium).
4. Working Days and Hours
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00am to 1:00pm
5. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay