|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||8 August, 2019|
|Close Date||7 September, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Understand costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
– Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
– Advise on a procurement strategy
– Allocate work to subcontractors
– Provide advices on contractual claims
– Prepare progress claim payment for subcontractors work
– Manage costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure
– Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
– Perform risk and value management and cost control.
– Hold degree in Civil Engineering , Architecture or related fields
– At least have working experience as Quantity Surveyor/Cost & Scheduling for 3 years
– Have knowledge of construction contracts, tendering processes, bills of quantities
– Good at using AutoCAD, Excel and other programs related to Quantity Surveyor.
– Have good time management skills with the ability to self-manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
– Have good organizational skills with the ability to follow efficient and transparent tendering processes
– Have negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate payments and change orders with contractors
– Demonstrate good written and spoken English
– Pay attention to details.
How to apply:
To submit your job application, please go to https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobIhttps://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2764&company=chipmonggr&username=apply
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 216 374 / 095 999 873 /069 999 528|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia|