|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||25 May, 2019|
|Close Date||23 June, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Responsible for maintenance and operation of building-related issues like retrofit/alteration, mechanical & electrical equipment, appliances, landscaping, pest control and janitorial.
– Troubleshoot and respond to systems interruptions and operational issues pertaining to building maintenance. Ensure no equipment downtime due to poor operations and maintenance. Support for unplanned breakdown activities.
– Create and execute facilities preventative maintenance program.
– Create and manage maintenance activities for the entire building (interior and exterior).
– Managing invoices and keeping track of all expenses related to Facilities Office.
– During evacuations, assists emergency response team in assessing building condition, locating missing personnel, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.
– Provides occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled shutdowns.
– Stays informed of changes to space assignments in their facilities.
– Vendor Coordination.
– Monitor contractual arrangements, service agreements, and scope for contractors.
– Regular Checks and audits of the areas.
– Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical engineering field.
– Knowledge of AutoCAD and Technical drawing is preferred.
– 03 years experiences as building Engineering or related experience.
– Be confident, assertive and independent.
– Good command of speaking, reading and writing in English.
All interested applicants, please kindly send your latest resume & cover letter with current photograph to HR & Admin department through below address: CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
– Mobile Phone: 098 28 84 17/ 012 57 39 10
– E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], no longer than 12th of July 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and CVs will not be returned.
Contact Person Human Resource Department
Phone 098 28 84 17 / 012 57 39 10
Email [email protected]
Website Address No.252-254, St.63 Corner St.400,Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang I, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|Phone||: 023 221 898|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|