|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||13 October, 2020|
|Close Date||13 November, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Involve in design, production planning and execution.
• Assist the Interior Design Manager to lead the team to achieve the perfect design result.
• Assist the Interior Design Manager to complete technical drawings, tender document, bidding, process, and supplier & contractor negotiation.
• Reach the deadline and goal based on design schedule and timeline given.
• Review and planning of all the tasks with team members to assure the progress is within control.
• Coordinate with other departments for the progress, document or reference requirement to make sure all the required documents are delivered on timely manner.
• Assist the Manager in checking the quality of the design, and following the quality control system and provide advance warning of quality, technical, buildable solution to the team member.
• Comply the client requirement while creatively developing the design to meet cost, quality and standards.
• Possess a thorough understanding of of Architecture, Structure and MEP design. As a proactive experienced member to coordinate with other disciplines within the department and other departments
• Lead the team to produce detail design according to the design concept, prepare technical documents including Mood Board, Drawings (at all phases of design), Material Board and Finishes Schedule.
• Lead the research on technical idea.
• Provide implementation input during construction according to standards of design and technical requirements.
• Review Shop Drawing and schedule for timely submission to Project Management Department.
• Must be self-motivated and enjoy team work environment with a high degree of efficiency and able to work under pressure.
• Always work with respect, show high degree of responsibility and cooperate and communicate with team members and other staff.
• Mid-high to high level of proficiency in using computer programs such as AutoCAD Architecture, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch Up Pro, V-Ray Plug-In, Adobe Creative Suites
• Manage, educate and train team members and other staff on drafting techniques and design related matters.
• Source for material and coordinate with Supplier and Purchasing Department.
• Able to work overtime when required in order to meet deadlines.
• Take lead on company signage and logo design– which is normally under the purview of Graphic Design companies
• Check and monitor Corporate Identity Branding and revise applicable designs of CI Guidelines if required.
• Creatively design company advertisements in compliance with and satisfaction of Management direction.
• Other duties as assigned by Interior Design Manager and Head of Design.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• 5 years minimum experience in Design capacity
• 3 years minimum experience in Detail drawings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD Architecture, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch Up Pro, V-Ray Plug-In, Adobe Creative Suites
• Advanced ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to plan and manage design team efforts to effectively meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
• Empathy towards CMEDCC Management philosophy.