|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Age||Public Date||8 May, 2019|
|Close Date||7 June, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This posting is for a Mechanical Engineer to work as a member of the Mechanical team to support design and site activities at various project locations. The candidate must be willing to accept short or long-term assignments at various project locations.
Conduct independent work within a global business unit requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. The selected candidate will be expected to devise new approaches to solving problems while using working knowledge of: precedents in their specialty area, the principles and practices of related technical areas.
– Liaise with other related disciplines and co-ordinate work with them.
– Review design work or studies being carried out by others.
– Provide support to the Construction Department and Field Engineering to resolve field changes.
– Preparation and review of P&IDs, calculations, equipment specifications, material requisitions, subcontract packages, system descriptions, design criteria documents, design change packages, and technical bid evaluations.
– Coordination of work activities with other project groups.
– Review of supplier documents and coordination with suppliers.
– Ensuring designs are consistent with project technical requirements, codes, standards, and estimates.
– Providing support to the supervisor in developing and maintaining scope, schedule, and estimate for design activities, and directing/training junior engineers.
– Explaining designs to outside agencies and clients.
– Conducting field inspections and walk downs as necessary.
– Bachelor / Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Proven track record for 05 – 08 years in a MEP role for either a design consultant/main contractor/developer.
– Must be physically capable to conduct field inspections and walk downs which require the following activities: extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, climbing in very small and/or confined spaces, and lifting up to 60 lbs.
– Knowledge and experience in the planning, design and construction of the following systems
1. HVAC (Space cooling and ventilation) systems
2. Associated BMS & electrical services integration requirements.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skill in English
– Computer skills required: Microsoft Windows environment, AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Mail.
– Some travel will be required for this role.
Contact Person HR Department
Phone 023 221 898
Email [email protected]
Address #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|Phone||: 023 221 898|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|