|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||11 January, 2020|
|Close Date||10 February, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Gather relevant information and requirement needed in the design of MEP System through site inspection and liaising with client or its representative.
• Initiate and prepare a preliminary design concept based on the information and requirement being gather.
• Deliberate with the design team, the design concept and initiate the preparation of final design.
• Produce bill of quantities, labor, materials and equipment take-off from the final design.
• Initiate the costing activities by preparing request for quotation and material selection.
• Initiate in the preparation of cost estimate.
• Initiate in the preparation of tender and project documents.
• Provide technical support to the sales team in the negotiation of the contract.
• Coordinate with the engineering team for the preparation of detailed design including load calculation, equipment schedule, schematic diagrams, layout of equipment and reticulation of services, final selection if equipment which will be delivered to the Project Management for implementation.
• Prepare construction documents to be forward to the site including bill of quantity of equipment, construction drawings and technical specifications.
• Select and prepare technical catalogs, specifications and technical data sheets.
• Assist in preparation of variation orders and contact customers and suppliers for technical support of project managers.
• Prepare preliminary and concept drawings as well as detailed drawings for tenders and construction purpose.
• Other tasks as per assigned.
• Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineering or related field.
• 5 years of experiences in MEP design & construction.
• Proficiency in Ms. Office, AutoCad MEP, Revit MEP, M.s Project.
• Proficiency in English communication.
• Project management knowledge.
• Negotiation skill
• Good interpersonal skill
• Problem solving and analytical thinking.
• Annual Salary Review
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Learning and Development
• Lunch Allowance
• Coffee and fruit serve
• Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
• Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
• Company Events
• Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
• Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 010-999-518/ 010-656-242/070-824-247|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|