|Numer of Experience (Year)||5 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||14 November, 2020|
|Close Date||14 December, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
The Senior MVAC Designer will be responsible for providing MEP drawing, coordination, construction technical support for all projects assigned. The incumbent will also ensure the smooth of coordination MEP concern with other internal departments including BU and Project as required supporting the MEP infrastructure needs.
• Develop detailed design specifications and assists for MEP engineering services and similar to contracts to support Department needs;
• Develop detail MEP engineering related scope of work for all capital projects;
• Review and comment on all MEP engineering related work performed by engineering consultants;
• Conduct site inspections to ensure adherence to engineering standards and specifications;
• Support construction contractor and provide MEP engineering related support, review and coordination to ensure that the quality expectation are properly met during construction;
• Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards;
• Develop highly complex engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments as required;
• Recommend alternative engineering solutions to management to meet the requirement;
• Design, develop, modify and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support the capital improvement projects objectives;
• Review all project MEP field reports on a monthly basis;
• Coordinate with office staff, consultants, contractors and other personnel; and
• Any additional tasks identified by your supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent
• Minimum five years of experience in Mechanical design (MVAC/HVAC System)
• Experienced or involved in high rise building projects e.g., condominiums, apartments, office towers, hotels, casino, …etc.
• Able to calculate the quantity, BOQ or cost estimation, value engineering
• Excellent verbal and written communication, people/customer skills and proven leadership abilities with the motivation to manage MEP design projects from initiation through successful completion
• Working experience with engineering programs, including AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
• Be honest and responsible towards the job.
• Willing to work hard and be flexible on timings.
• Good command of English communication
• Experience in Construction Company will be an advantage.