|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||8 January, 2021|
|Close Date||7 February, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
Be responsible to manage and lead the QS Section.
• Control the cost of the projects from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials.
• Prepare the bill of quantities including breakdown detailed quantities of required materials and other related technical documents such as equipment list, construction program, and method statements and so on.
• Assess the BOQ’s received upon drawings.
• Continue quantity analysis of tender projects.
• Do feasibility studies of client requests.
• Site visit, assessments and projections for future work.
• Counter‐check all materials quantities and quality throughout – project and post-project completion.
• Tender analysis and assistance during the tendering procedures.
• Study and submit unclear drawing/information inquiries related to tender projects.
• Be able to assess cost affects when changes to the project occur; delays, variations and change orders.
• Be able to prepare a statement of final account (records the actual cost of all sections of the project).
• Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
• Other tasks assign by assign by Manager.
Master/Bachelor degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering
• At least 5 years’ experiences in QS work
• Creative with good management and interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate effectively both verbal graphically and writing
• Possess skill in reading construction plan and estimating building and material costs
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, in English and Khmer
• Good negotiation and problem solving skills
• Highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and within deadline
• Management skills sound judgment, initiative, and flexibility
• Excellent computer skills: AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, MS. Word, Excel, others