|Numer of Experience (Year)||7 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Automotive Vehicle|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||9 October, 2020|
|Close Date||8 November, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
The Senior Site Engineer is to involve in the construction planning, organizing and manage construction team to meet the standard and quality and monitor the construction process from ground to finishing, meeting with supplier, sub-contractor, expertise for the specification and method statement, preparing and presenting construction report, budget report proposals to site manager.
Duties and responsibilities
• Follow the master schedule reviewing the resource materials equipment/tool comparing with work and provide the solution for the Master schedule to reach the deadline and goal.
• Prepare the planning all the site work and assign to team member to assure the construction progress is within the control.
• Coordinate with other department/supplier/sub-contractor for the progress follow up, document, materials, schedule or reference requirement make sure all the require work deliver on time to the team and get the job done properly and on time.
• Lead the team to hand on the project according to the method statement, Review the Method of Statement, and the technical documents including drawings, BoQ, General Specification, and Materials.
• Lead the team to coordinate with other design department expertise.
• Lead the research construction method and technical idea.
• To assist Manager Check the quality of the construction, and following the quality control system and provide in advance warning of quality, technical, method statement and solution to the team member.
• Coordinate with team member make sure all the revision is being spread and well understood.
• Well understanding general design concept of architecture, structure, MEP.
• Able to self-manage own work/ Team work with high degree efficiency.
• Always work under respect, responsible cooperate and communicate with team member and other staff.
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, independence, able to work under pressure.
• To exhibit tasks using computer programs such as AutoCAD, Sketch up.
• Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project at good level or higher.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction management, architecture or any kind of engineering field.
• Proven track record with 7 years plus experience in Building project of construction site, having 2 years minimum of experience in technical details and 5 years minimum of experience as Site Manager/Construction Manager / Project Manager are advantaged.
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
• Relationship building and people management skill.
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Very good command of speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.