|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||2||Industry||Automotive Vehicle|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||10 August, 2019|
|Close Date||9 September, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Shop Drawing Coordinator is in charge of overseeing timely and profitable completion of a shop drawing and construction work, also helping to coordinate the work-team, cooperate with construction team. Involved in the Project planning, also meet the client expectation and monitor the shop drawing process from feasibility studies/report, standard, designed development, technical design, tender document, bid process and construction consultation.
– Meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis.
– Follow up the Project Master schedule, review, revise
according to the project schedule by maintain deadline
– Assist Shop Drawing Senior Coordinators, Shop Drawing
– Manager/Group Leader.
– Prepare the task, revise, and follow up, in accordance
with tasks and time management and keep things run
smoothly to meet the deadline.
– Contribute to review and revise the quality control system
for the project.
– Keep track of all revision and comment.
– To develop and implement quality of detail design,
according to building codes, law, client requirements and
architectural graphic standards.
– To exhibit technical expertise with clear understanding of
materials, structure, method statement, quality,
buildable, and basic MEP systems.
– Make the detail and shop drawings, specification,
material, before sending out to clients, internal staffs,
and relevant persons.
– Make the Construction document (Materials, shop drawings,
method statement …) to comply with the specification
safety and progress.
– Contribute to maintain effective working relationships
with line and staff functions to ensure the efficient work
– To use computer programs such as AutoCAD Architecture, 3D
Studio MAX, Sketch up Pro., V-Ray Plug-in, Adobe Creative – Suites at Very good level.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
– A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in
architectural design at a design firm for large commercial,
and/or, residential, office building, assembly facility
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in the preparation and
coordination of architectural construction documents and
detail and shop drawings.
– Ability to discuss and debate and solve practical detail
– Design, visual and graphic presentation skills required.
– Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Project – Delivery methods, preferable.
– Ability to work in team environment.
– Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in
– Ability to help to manage team to meet deadlines.
– Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
– Empathy CMEDCC Management philosophy.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 221 898|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|