|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||5||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||1 November, 2019|
|Close Date||1 December, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Scope of working:
Shop Drawing Engineer: is responsible for drawing and checking to produce quality shop fabrication drawing for construction works.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Review and design drawings and specifications, propose better engineering alternatives and connection details;
– Develop and standardize shop fabrication drawing;
– Prepare Quantities surveying as excavation, filling, steel reinforcement, concrete quantities for house, building, etc.,.
– Analyze all the given data and documents of the project;
– Design shop drawings for works and submit it for endorsement before execution;
– Prepare all shop drawings needed for execution for onsite and offsite works;
– Redevelop shop drawings according to the changes brought by the technical supervision;
– Prepare the final drawings to be submitted in accordance with the quantity surveyor;
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree;
– Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply;
– Be able to use Microsoft Office word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD, Advance Concrete, Sketch up, Ravit
– Good construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
– Good oral and written both English and Khmer;
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure with high responsibilities.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Shop Drawing Engineer is based in Site/Branch of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of construction.
– Shop Drawing Engineer works under supervision & report directly to Site Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special Price for house loan
– Seniority Pay
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|