|Company||: Nest Architecture & Construction Co.,Ltd.|
|Category||: Electrical and Energy Engineering|
|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||No||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Age||Public Date||7 November, 2019|
|Close Date||6 December, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Able to read single line diagram.
– Knowledge of working with circuit breakers.
– Honest and friendly.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Support all team as required by business.
– Disciplined, able to follow directions and procedures.
– Feeling to learn something new
– Report to line manager
– Welcome all Year II, III and IV students
– Bachelor Degree in Electrical or other relevant field
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills;
– Be an excellent communicator, negotiator and think creatively;
– Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
*** How to Apply***
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV with salary expectation and a recent photo 4×6 via [email protected]
*DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SUBJECT THE POSITION YOU APPLYING FOR!*
Thank you for interesting in our job vacancy.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA|