|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||3||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||20 - 40||Public Date||3 June, 2019|
|Close Date||3 July, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
1. Scope of working:
Site Engineer is reporting directly to site manager/Construction Management Director and supervision day to day operation of site work.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Follow up with site engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning
– Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural, conducting regular job site inspections, assist in the quality and safety audit
– Identify and highlight possible risk on project
– Accurately inventorying construction material
– Coordination for verification of extra claims raise by direct manager;
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree;
– Fresh graduated or 1 year of work experience in similar position;
– Be able to structural with useful application (2D & 3D);
– Be able to calculate steel and cement for construction job;
– Be able to manage workers at the assign site;
– Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
– Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills;
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
– Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Site Engineer is based in Site/Branch of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of construction.
– Site Engineer works under supervision & report directly to Site Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special Price for house loan
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
Contact Person HR Department
Phone 098 528 666/ 011 557 314
Email [email protected]
Address Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|