|Career Level||Fresh Graduate||Term|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Age||Public Date||4 October, 2019|
|Close Date||2 November, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Supervise and oversee the direction of the project;
– Review progress and liaising with quantity surveyors
– Coordinate and supervise construction workers;
– Check and prepare site reports, designs and drawings;
– Maintain quality control procedures;
– Assess and minimize risk;
– Plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan;
– Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture throughout the Company;
– Preparing the site with other construction professionals such as engineers and surveyors before construction work starts;
– Other tasks assigned by Project Manager.
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant field;
– 1 or more years of work experience with construction /real estate company;
– Good oral and written in both English and Khmer;
– Be able to use with useful applications;
– Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills;
– Be an excellent communicator, negotiator and think creatively;
– Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA|